New Home Insulation In Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Santa Maria
Residential New Build Insulation Installation
Do you need to insulate a home or community of homes you’re building in the Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Santa Maria area? Look no further than Tri-County Insulation!
We are experts when it comes to insulation and energy solutions for all types of homes throughout Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Santa Maria and the surrounding areas.
To learn more about our new build insulation services, contact us online or call (408) 567-9955 today!
Types of Insulation We Install
The Tri-County Insulation residential team adds energy efficiency, comfort and value to new homes throughout the Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Santa Maria area. We install all different types of new home insulation, including:
- Fiberglass(batts and blown-in): Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose(blown-in): Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Rigid board: Rigid board, or rigid foam, insulation can be made of polystyrene, polyisocyanurate or polyurethane and is typically installed in new homes.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a type of reflective insulation material typically installed in attics (under the roof) to help reduce cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat.
- Denim: Thermally efficient and environmentally friendly, recycled denim insulation is a good solution for homeowners who want to stay green while insulating their home.
- Vinyl: Vinyl or vinyl-faced insulation is often installed in metal buildings to help improve energy efficiency, but it can be installed in different types of commercial and industrial buildings.
Where Can Insulation Be Installed?
We can install insulation in all areas of new homes, including the following:
- Crawl spaces
New Home Construction Insulation in Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Santa Maria
If you need an insulation company for your new home building project, you’re in good hands with the Tri-County Insulation team. Get in touch with us today to get started on insulation installation for your new construction project in Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Santa Maria or the surrounding areas.
Contact us online or call (408) 567-9955 today to learn more about our services or if you need to install insulation in your new home or new residential community!